Is This For You?
See how familiar this sounds:
- You feel overwhelmed and intimidated with the countless choices of how to advertise your business
- You’re unsure of what to say or share on your social media or traditional channels and are unsure of how often to say and share it.
- You have no real unique brand story or magnetic identity.
- You have no defined, proactive social media or online strategy and no means of effectively measuring ROI on their time or money.
- You have little-to-no original, evergreen video content working for you.
- You haven’t created any real emotional connection with an audience of your own.
- You’ve not set up any means of creating additional streams of passive income.
Do one or more of those points describe you? If so, this session will feel like a life-saver!
The reality is, time is tight and resources are precious. That’s all the more reason why you should want your message working for you!
Now is the time:
Reassess. Reboot. Re-Engage.
Here’s What We’ll Cover:
- 12+ tips on what to say, how to say it and never run out of content ideas again.
- The 3 keys to discovering your unique brand story and how to create your own magnetic identity.
- How to form the framework of your own unique marketing strategy and easily implement it in a way that saves you time!
- A multi-purpose magic trick that allows you to create 5 kinds of content with just 1 conversation.
- 5+ simple tips on how to make great videos, and what to do with them.
- An introduction to quickly and easily setting yourself up to create multiple streams of income & new revenue.
- Where & how to get ongoing support.
Printable workbooks will be provided.
How You’ll Come Away From This Session:
- Happy and excited knowing how to craft your own unique messages, with strategies to sustain you.
- Confident with your framework for creating and building a magnetic brand identity that attracts your ideal clients and builds a base of your own “fans.”
- Relieved & less overwhelmed by having the basis of a proactive marketing strategy that you can measure and adjust as necessary.
- Inspired to get going, once you know how to easily set yourself up to create new, passive streams of revenue!
Typical Session Timing
Sessions can be set for the time that works best for you and your team, and typically follow the following 3-hour format:
- 30 minutes – Call opens for meet & greet.
- 120 minutes – Group Coaching Session with a 10-15 minute break at halfway.
- 30 minutes – Q&A + collaboration.
Longer sessions allow us to dive more deeply into the principles outlined above. If you’re interested in a longer session, contact us for a custom quote.
“Having worked with many dozens of advertising, marketing, and account managers in the marketing of our business across Canada, I can state with confidence that Kevin Bulmer has been the very best of that group. I have come to appreciate that Kevin uniquely understands small business marketing, and I would recommend that any small business owner listen carefully to his advice.”Scott Hill, Founder & CEO, Hockey Night in Canada’s Play On! Canada’s Largest Sports Festival
My first impression was, ‘Wow. He’s good.’ He captured everybody’s attention. His content was right-on. He knows how to get everyone involved, and he’s funny! If you’re not funny, my gosh, I can’t listen. But he got my attention. It was awesome.Bob Kittell, award-winning international speaker & author of “Enlighten Up”
He took the time to listen and then develop marketing solutions that specifically targeted my objectives. The longer we worked together, the more the process improved. I’ve never known Kevin to put his own objectives ahead of mine. It is a lot to do with how we became friends. Knowing that someone else puts your interests ahead of theirs, tells you something about that person.Rick McKinnon, Miami Car Wash
Kevin helped us to distill our key messages and then choose the right medium to communicate those messages to as many people in our target market as was possible with our budget. He understands the value of traditional, digital and guerilla marketing and was able to help us choose which to use when and how.Kyla Woodcock, Founder: Forest City Sport & Social Club
Kevin delivered such a powerful presentation that it seemed that the audience forgot to breathe while listening to him. The message he delivered was kind of magic … Kevin is passionate and has the gift of genuinely connecting and interacting with the audience. His presentation on how to run your own race is inspirational and empowering.Cristina Sufrim, MPI Toronto
“Kevin’s recent performance at the Business & Entrepreneurship Conference Northumberland certainly did not disappoint! From the beginning planning stages months prior, right down to the day of the event and session execution – Kevin’s outgoing personality, captivating demeanor and professionalism certainly made for a wonderful working relationship. Kevin delivered with enthusiasm and connected with the audience with his messaging on a personal level and we immediately received amazing reviews from our attendees on his two sessions. You can clearly see the passion Kevin has for speaking and connecting with the audience that he truly cares to inspire and deliver high quality and genuine messaging. Thank you Kevin!”Kailyn CouplandBusiness & Entrepreneurship Centre Northumberland Annual Conference
“Informative, easy to understand, dependable, reasonable, funny … all words to describe Kevin Bulmer during his presentation on marketing at the Ontario Association of Food Banks Conference in Sarnia. Food banks are multi- service, social service non profit organizations offering a multitude of services and programs. How to market this is a challenge. Not only did Kevin understand, he sympathized with the attendees! Kevin offered helpful, insightful examples of each food bank’s current website and social media usage. Wow! He did his homework! The hour session was not long enough for all the questions and queries, and Kevin stayed afterwards to chat and discuss with many of the attendees. Kevin is an authentic, sincere gentleman who wants to help everyone. He embraces opportunity and serves those in his path.Adelle RichardsOntario Association of Food Banks Annual Conference