Is This For You?
See how familiar this sounds:
In these uncertain times, more than ever, we need to be at our best. But many are feeling far from that. Instead, many workplaces are suffering from:
- Growing stress and anxiety.
- Feeling overwhelmed and uncertain.
- Chronic fear of change that cripples creativity and paralyzes productivity.
- Lack of self trust in making decisions.
- Unclear and ineffective communication.
- Unprecedented strain in attempting to balance and uncertain work life with an uncertain home life.
Yet it doesn’t have to be that way. Just by shifting one’s perspective to understand and employ a few simple & sustainable tools, you’ll set yourself up to experience:
- Increased morale, engagement, effectiveness and productivity.
- Improved decision-making ability, resourcefulness and determination.
- Seeing possibility & potential solutions over problems.
- Proactively respond to change and adversity.
- Individual ability to identify, set and achieve goals that align with their unique gifts, abilities, passion and purpose.
*This is not about “motivation” or the “power of positive thinking.” In fact, constantly trying to “motivate” oneself into “beast mode” so they can just “think positively” and “grind” through adversity is a HUGE part of the problem.
But we’re going to solve that for you. And the solution is magnificently simple.
What We’ll Cover:
You’ll discover four timeless keys to the process of unlocking a mindset that empowers and endures.
In the process, we’ll uncover:
- How to know where you are, where you want to go, and what’s really in your way.
- How to identify what may be holding you back, and what to do about it.
- The essential skill we must develop if we want to move forward.
- The key ingredient that determines the results we get.
- What questions we need to be asking ourselves, and in what order.
- Why the answers to those questions may be different than we think they should be, and why that’s so important.
- How to get clear on what matters most to you.
- How to harness the unique talents and contributions of everyone on the team, and why the thought of “competing” may be holding you back.
- The one key character trait we must embrace, or none of this matters.
- The one thing that has to happen in order for any of this to work.
Plus .. the 1 Simple “secret” about an empowering mindset … why it’s not about thinking.
Downloadable and printable worksheets will provided.
Typical Session Timing
Sessions can be set for the time that works best for you and your team, and typically follow the following 3-hour format:
- 30 minutes – Call opens for meet & greet.
- 120 minutes – Group Coaching Session with a 10-15 minute break at halfway.
- 30 minutes – Q&A & collaboration.
Longer sessions allow us to dive more deeply into the principles outlined above. If you’re interested in a longer session, contact us for a custom quote.
My first impression was, ‘Wow. He’s good.’ He captured everybody’s attention. His content was right-on. He knows how to get everyone involved, and he’s funny! If you’re not funny, my gosh, I can’t listen. But he got my attention. It was awesome. Kevin looks like a seasoned professional. He captures the audience. I think Kevin could be on any stage; the big stages, the medium stages. When Kevin’s speaking, I can feel the connection with him. And if I can feel it, I’m sure everybody in the audience could too, because I’ve been doing this for over 30 years, and the most important thing is to connect with everybody individually.Bob Kittell, award-winning international speaker & author of “Enlighten Up”
Kevin delivered such a powerful presentation that it seemed that the audience forgot to breathe while listening to him. The message he delivered was kind of magic … Kevin is passionate and has the gift of genuinely connecting and interacting with the audience. His presentation on how to run your own race is inspirational and empowering.Cristina Sufrim, MPI Toronto
I think my exact words were, ‘I feel like I could lift a building right now,’ because I was just so empowered by your presentation … It blew me out of the water. It was what I was expecting and then some and more after that. It was really, really impressive. This is how we wanted to end the conference, leaving people feeling good, feeling empowered, walking away with a sense of, ‘Life may have handed me a couple curve balls, but I can make a change and I can make the most out of my situation.Stephanie McGill, Executive Director, Brain Injury Association of London & Region
In our communications leading up to our event, Kevin strived to understand what would be most meaningful to our participants. His message was positive, encouraging and very relatable. The sincerity of his personal approach and willingness to be vulnerable really allowed our group to connect with him.Donna Bentz, Perth District Health Unit
Kevin, I can’t thank you enough for the talk you delivered to the high-performing group at the Remax A/B 2018 Awards Banquet. Your presentation had a direct impact on many people, and lives will be changed for the better as a result. Your words were meaningful, inspiring, and relatable. Amazing job, I look forward to the next one!Carey Brooks, CIBC
Our thanks to Kevin Bulmer, the No Schedule Man, for his incredible presentation to our member agencies. Having personally heard Kevin speak at another gathering before inviting him to ours, I knew the choice was the correct one to make. All our representatives were truly inspired and most appreciative of his wonderful delivery skill, timing and great stories. And of course the incredible message he delivers. We look forward to working with Kevin again in the future.Dan Xilon, Banque d’aliments Sudbury Food Bank (BDSFB)
It was wonderfully successful. People were really thrilled with some of the ideas they were getting to help move their organization forward. Kevin has a really calm but engaging way of communicating with people. The people in the audience were really involved in terms of listening and taking that nugget home that’s going to help them move forward. They liked the messaging and the idea to engage yourself and to accept and be at peace with who you are; to live and work to improve that but to stay that steady course.Myles VanniExecutive Director, Inn of the Good Shepherd | Ontario Association of Food Banks Annual Conference
Kevin’s special appearance with our clients was completely emotionally empowering! His story resonated with everyone in the room as he walked us through his personal experience. The level of engagement and discussion after the session could have lasted for hours but lasting impact is still be discussed today. I cannot wait to work with Kevin again and hopefully have him join us for another session real soon.Paul CampbellWIL Employment Services