The way I see it, there are two types of situations where having access to another perspective can be truly helpful:
- Transition – You could use some help going through something.
- Intention – You could use some help going after something.
Let’s identify possibilities and work together to establish and activate a simple plan for moving you forward, at your own pace.
Here are a couple of ways to do that:
1. 1-on-1 Personal Growth Coaching
– Two (2) 1-on-1 sessions via Skype, Zoom or phone
– Each session up to 60 minutes in length (the first will likely be longer)
– Prep work & follow-up for each session
– Email access to me between sessions (on a “keep it reasonable” basis to which we’ll agree at the outset)
Investment: $200 CDN
Individual sessions are $75 each after your first two.
Bonus: An annual membership to “The Turtle Tribe” online mentorship and mastermind community ($39.99 USD value)
Click the image to download this PDF and learn more or click here.
2. The Turtle Tribe – Online Mastermind & Mentorship Community
The Turtle Tribe is an online mastermind, mentorship and creative collaboration community. It’s a place to explore and embrace the process of your own personal and professional growth, from your own space and at your own pace.
To learn more and start a free 7-day trial membership, click here.
Here’s how it was recently described by one of it’s members:
“The Turtle Tribe is a community of unrivaled empathetic support, encouragement, guidance and mentorship to assist in achieving living life on your terms from one of the very best motivational coaches of today, among a group of like-minded inspirational people also on a journey to live life to the full.”
How’s that sound?
Hosted on Facebook, The Turtle Tribe is my exclusive online community. The aim is to encourage and empower each other in a safe space where each of us can learn and grow at our own pace on our paths of personal & professional growth and development.
You can be a part of The Turtle Tribe for less than a dollar a day, and can even try it out for free for a week to see how you like it.
Click Here << to learn more and to be a part of The Turtle Tribe.
“Kevin Bulmer’s Turtle Tribe is a fun and welcoming community where we get to share our personal and professional growth journeys. Having like-minded people from around the world to collaborate with is awesome. We give and receive encouragement as we empower each other to become our greatest selves. I believe in the power of community and Kevin has certainly created a platform for us to collectively thrive. Kevin is authentic, creative, and passionate about what he does. He provides great value in the Turtle Tribe and I’ve received much benefit from all his videos, tools, and other resources that he wholeheartedly shares. I love the vibe at the Turtle Tribe! Thanks Kevin!”
– Nancy Rose
To see what more people say about my coaching, click here.
Is There Still Time? Can Things Really Change?
The say that life is short. And it is; short enough not to carry around anything that isn’t serving our highest good any longer than we have to.
But life is also long. It’s long enough to take your time, to learn, to grow, to heal and to allow a lot of little steps to add up to something much more positive.
Change is a process, and it’s happening whether we resist it or not. So why not embrace it, and create positive change in your life?
Yes. Things can and do change. They change for the better when we live with awareness and intention.
There’s no need to be overwhelmed. I can help you understand …
- Who you really are.
- Where you are and how you got here.
- Who you’d really like to be, what you really want and where you’d like to go.
- How to cultivate the mindset that will serve you best.
- How to put a plan together to take you from where you are to where you wish to go.
- How to work the plan and achieve your goals.
Want to get started?