Want To Know How To Stand Out On Social Media?
It’s important to consider that if you are running a business and you’re advertising, or trying to communicate any way that we’re kind of guilty by association in the eyes and minds of the potential customer, the consumer. The sooner we understand and embrace this, the sooner we can begin crafting and sharing messages that are more unique to us.
If you sit back, listen and look at what so many other businesses are saying with their advertising (and I don’t think that we do notice because we just tune it all out), what you’ll find is that so many of us in business are all saying the same thing.
They all say they have the best price, the best quality and the best service. Even if those things are true, what’s the differentiating factor for a potential customer? What about that message are they supposed to connect to? Why should anyone believe you any more than anyone else?
If you want to know how to stand out on social media, it’s worth taking a step back and considering the greater context of your message. Otherwise we just wash in with the same kinds of messages share by everyone else.
Want some ideas on what else you can say to stand out using social media marketing?
Join our online coaching and collaboration service, My REAL Success Pass. You’ll get to participate in regular live calls with Kevin and access hours of previously recorded coaching sessions to help you with this kind of thing, including:
- Find More Ideal Clients – Four Simple Steps To Making More Sales
- Get To The Point! The 4 Elements of an Irresistible Offer
- How To Create 5 Kinds of Online Content With 1 Conversation
- Five Tips For Creating Social Media Posts | What Do I Say? Vol. 1
- Five Questions For Creating Great Content – What Do I Say? Vol. 2
- Make Your Ads More Effective – What Do I Say? Vol. 3
- Tell Us WHY! – What Do I Say? Vol. 4
- Five Tips For Connecting With Customers – What Do I Say? Vol. 5