How to start a pizzeria; a podcast conversation sharing the story of Zen’za Pizzeria
This is a story of how to start a pizzeria. But, really, it’s a love story.
Love of what we do, how we do it … and of each other.
Zen’za Pizzeria in London, Ontario, Canada is one of those all-too-rare, very special kinds of places that warm your spirit the moment you pass through the doors.
It’s more than the food, though that’s part of it.
It’s more than the design of the place, though that’s part of it too.
It’s a lot about the people who created it, the circumstances that led to its creation and, in fact, the coming together of those two people in the first place.
We talked about all of that and more with Wayne DeGroot and Jocelyn Morwood-DeGroot in Episode 101 of “Journeys with the No Schedule Man.” If you’ve ever wondered about how to start a pizzeria, this is the conversation you want to sit in on.
Here’s where to subscribe free:
Listen: Apple Podcasts (iTunes) | Google Podcasts | iHeart Radio | Spotify | Stitcher
Among other things, we discussed:
- How the two of them connected and what told them each that the connection was to be trusted and explored.
- Why they decided to go into business together (and why it was the pizza business).
- How they’ve helped each other grow, individually and as a team.
- Some of the challenges they’ve met in the journey of bringing Zen’za Pizzeria to life.
- What the reality of life is like when you run your own restaurant.
- How and why Zen’za is such a terrific example of authentic, magnetic marketing.
- Big visions vs. moment-to-moment details and how they can both compliment and (at times) distract from each other.
This episode of “Journeys with the No Schedule Man” is presented by:
- Diamond & Gold Treasures
- momondays London
- Mulligan Realty Group
- My REAL Success Pass
- Provincial Glass & Mirror
- Trickett Financial
Listen, Watch and Subscribe to “Journeys with the No Schedule Man”
Stay up-to-date on new episodes!
Subscribe here to get Kevin’s free email updates.
After you confirm your subscription, you’ll immediately receive an email with a free 10-page PDF on Kevin’s “4 Keys To Contentment.”
The founder of No Schedule Man Brand Media, Kevin Bulmer is a Strategic Marketing and Mindset Coach and Keynote Speaker. He is the producer and host of the momondays London inspirational event series, strategic marketing coach for Awesomepreneurs and is also host of the podcast, “Journeys with the No Schedule Man.”
Day-to-day, Kevin helps heart-centered entrepreneurs find their “REAL” success so they can feel free to live and work happy. His overarching purpose is to uplift through a shared example of continual growth.
For life coaching online and ongoing strategic marketing coaching & support, join Kevin’s online coaching membership service, My REAL Success Pass. To work with Kevin directly, apply for 1-on-1 coaching, hire him to speak (virtually or in person) for your group and/or book a private workshop or group coaching session.