Podcast interview about how to work your way up in an organization.
Brett Lucier, the owner of Provincial Glass and Mirror, is a terrific example of how to work your way up in an organization. His story is a testament to the power of resourcefulness, hard work, patience and perseverance.
Brett began his career with Provincial Glass in an entry-level position. And he’ll be the first to tell you: he broke a lot of glass at the start.
But he just kept working his way up until, one day, he became the owner of the company and one of London, Ontario’s true community leaders.
How did he do it and what can we learn from it?
That’s the story we shared in this episode.
Listen: Apple Podcasts (iTunes) | Google Podcasts | iHeart Radio | Spotify | Stitcher
Among the things we discussed …
– Getting into your chosen field, finding out it’s not what you thought, dealing with that disappointment and deciding what to do next.
– Transferable skills: Your role may change and your setting may change but you will always take your interests and values along with you and it’s amazing how they can be applied (and even reignited) in new ways and new environments.
– Why surrounding yourself with – and truly making the effort to get to know – good people is so important for a successful company culture.
– How to deal with new challenges as you continue to develop and grow.
– The power of resourcefulness and work ethic mixed with patience and perseverance. It was an 18-year journey from the time he first started at the company to becoming sole owner. And as you’ll hear him say, he feels like the story is just beginning …
For all previous episodes of the podcast (or to download or stream this one as an audio file), visit www.NoScheduleManPodcast.com .
“Journeys with the No Schedule Man” is presented by:
- Diamond & Gold Treasures
- momondays London
- Mulligan Realty Group
- My REAL Success Pass
- Provincial Glass & Mirror
- Trickett Financial
Listen, Watch and Subscribe to “Journeys with the No Schedule Man”
Stay up-to-date on new episodes!
Subscribe here to get Kevin’s free email updates.
After you confirm your subscription, you’ll immediately receive an email with a free 10-page PDF on Kevin’s “4 Keys To Contentment.”
The founder of No Schedule Man Brand Media, Kevin Bulmer is a Strategic Marketing and Mindset Coach and Keynote Speaker. He is the producer and host of the momondays London inspirational event series, strategic marketing coach for Awesomepreneurs and is also host of the podcast, “Journeys with the No Schedule Man.”
Day-to-day, Kevin helps heart-centered entrepreneurs find their “REAL” success so they can feel free to live and work happy. His overarching purpose is to uplift through a shared example of continual growth.
For life coaching online and ongoing strategic marketing coaching & support, join Kevin’s online coaching membership service, My REAL Success Pass. To work with Kevin directly, apply for 1-on-1 coaching, hire him to speak (virtually or in person) for your group and/or book a private workshop or group coaching session.