Podcast about mixing intention with action
At this time a year ago, I was finally deciding to get off the sidelines, drop my excuses and begin doing something I’d previously only thought about for a good long while.
This podcast episode goes over what happened as a result, and the incredible and unpredictable twists, turns and triumphs of the journey so far. It’s my hope that this will be of help to you as you consider your goals for 2017 and beyond, and that it will give you ample evidence that you cannot go wrong if you are acting with the intention to truly follow your heart. In short, I’ve learned that intention + action = magic.
Subscribe to the podcast:
Listen: Apple Podcasts (iTunes) | Google Podcasts | iHeart Radio | Spotify | Stitcher
How it all started
In this episode, you’ll hear about the process that led to beginning the podcast and how it has evolved in its first year. I talk about some of the people I’ve met, what I’ve learned, what some of the “aha” moments were that have shaped the evolution of both the podcast and of my personal and professional journey in the last year.
Some of the key takeaways from this episode and the journey itself:
- Get to know yourself so you can hear, recognize & trust the whispers from the universe (intuition) that resonate with your heart, and put them into action.
- Get (and keep) moving forward but allow yourself to be blown sideways from time-to-time. You may get pushed (or pulled) somewhere better than you originally thought you were going.
- Trust that the way will show itself to you. It will. It can be scary, throwing the road out in front of you as you run, but it’s what you’re already doing anyway for something that is likely far less fulfilling.
- Choose to have persistence in not listening to the negative voices that are trying to hold you back. They’re never going to go away. But you can choose not to let them control you.
- If you don’t get started with something today, you’ll never know how it might affect tomorrow. No action = nothing changing.
- Every second, every moment is a new beginning
A year of transformation
2016 has been the most transformative year of my life, by a long way. It’s not been an accident. I’ve worked hard at it. And yet as much as I am deeply grateful for the learning and trying and failing and the new experiences and friendships that have been the result, I am completely energized over the fact that I realize I’ve barely even begun this journey. But if these initial steps are any indication, the winding, unfamiliar path ahead is going to be far more stimulating and fulfilling than the “comfort” or familiarity of the established ways of doing things ever was.
I am the No Schedule Man. No plan (letting go) is all part of my plan. The other key part of the plan is moving forward with presence and gratitude at every step, acting with intention to follow your heart and choosing to allow those negative voices to fall by the by. If that sounds in any way appealing to you, come on aboard and let’s support each other on the journey. Regardless, I wish you calm seas, sunny skies, and a dream that lights up your heart and moves you into action.
In other words, my new formula for moving forward is: Intention + action = magic.
Subscribe to “Journeys with the No Schedule Man”
Stay In Touch:
Subscribe here to get Kevin’s free inspirational email updates.
After you confirm your subscription, you’ll immediately receive an email with a free 10-page PDF on Kevin’s “4 Keys To Contentment.”
Kevin Bulmer is a Strategic Marketing and Mindset Coach and Keynote Speaker and founder of No Schedule Man Brand Media. He is the producer and host of the momondays London inspirational event series, strategic marketing coach for Awesomepreneurs and host of the podcast, “Journeys with the No Schedule Man.”
Day-to-day, Kevin helps heart-centered entrepreneurs find their “REAL” success so they can feel free to live and work happy. His overarching purpose is to uplift through a shared example of continual growth.
For life coaching online and ongoing strategic marketing coaching & support, join Kevin’s online coaching membership service, My REAL Success Pass. To work with Kevin directly, apply for 1-on-1 coaching, hire him to speak (virtually or in person) for your group and/or book a private workshop or group coaching session.